Setting limit on order quantity based on multiples

Hi all!

My company runs an online store where customers would buy in bulk rather than singles.

We want to sell mugs in bulk but only in certain quantities (the quantity that the mugs are boxed in)

Example: Our blue mugs are boxed in 6's so we only want to allow people to purchase the item in quantities of 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, ect...

Is there a module or a way to do this that i can't see in prestashop that limits the customer to these quantities so that we don't have to split a box up (im on 1.6.0.4)

I know i could just set the product up as "blue mugs  - pack of 6" but i would prefer a more intuitive and technical way of doing it.

Note: this would be on a per product basis, not across the whole shop

Thanks in advance guys!

• 2 months later...

i'm looking for this also. :(

Hi all!

My company runs an online store where customers would buy in bulk rather than singles.

We want to sell mugs in bulk but only in certain quantities (the quantity that the mugs are boxed in)

Example: Our blue mugs are boxed in 6's so we only want to allow people to purchase the item in quantities of 6, 12, 18, 24, 30, 36, ect...

Is there a module or a way to do this that i can't see in prestashop that limits the customer to these quantities so that we don't have to split a box up (im on 1.6.0.4)

I know i could just set the product up as "blue mugs  - pack of 6" but i would prefer a more intuitive and technical way of doing it.

Note: this would be on a per product basis, not across the whole shop

Thanks in advance guys!