Cannot store modules content after upgrading from 1. to 1.6

Hi PrestaShoppers. :)

I'm riding the "hesper-verlag.de" and there occured a fault after 1-Click-update from 1.5 to 1.6.0.8. Now, not one module stores new content. In the modules editors, even the "Editor" - "Code" switches doesn't work. They show always just the code-view. But the site is up and running.

Is it possible to get any hints, where I should start to screw around for a solution?

Thank you for reading and appreciate for help

Martin

After a while of wild screwing with cache deleting and settings I've got a progress in cognition:

Now most of the modules are storing their new content - except the two contact-modules . It must have been some cache issues.

BUT:

I editor I can't switch to the editor-view. Just the code-view is running.

Edited by mreisbeck (see edit history)
  • Like 1

Ok I'm talking about HtmlBox Pro. Maybe this is not the right forum for this module but it's an issue after upgrade. The editor and code-Button have the javascript-event "onclick". But this doesn't work after upgrade fom 1.5 to 1.6. Funny: Yesterday I have seen the code-view only and today I see the editor-view only. Can't switch between the modes. Maybe I have to wait until tomorrow, when 1.6 shows the code-view only.

Now, to complete this "talking with myself"-thread a short notice:
After upgrading to PS 1.6, you should update your HTML BOX PRO to the new version 2.5.90. This is the solution of nearly every miracle with this nice module.