Catalog price rules conditions attribute values (no drop down) in PrestaShop v.1.6.0.8

Hi, in prestashop v.1.6.0.8 (default theme, with installed and enabled "ask for a quote" v3.1 and "attribute grid" v1.6.1 modules) the catalog price rules attributes in the "conditions" tab have their drop down menus of the attributes values, disabled . In fact I can only add the first available value (since the "drop-down" menu does not drop down).

Is this a bug of the version I'm using or are the 2 modules I'm using not compatible with each other and/or the new version? Any suggestions? Thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Any update on this issue? I have the same problem with catalog price rules in 1.6.0.8. 

Be aware this will change your selections without your knowledge if you edit a catalog price rule!

The drop down was working ok in previous versions. When go into a previously generated catalog rule it changes the colour attribute to the first colour in the attribute list and it is then the only one available to choose from the drop down. I have hundreds of colours so it renders catalog price rules useless for price reduction by colour selection.