Ranges are overlapping with changing carrier options

Hi there,

I want to change the price of one off my carriers but as soon as I click on the next button I get a "Ranges are overlapping" message and I can't change anything. I can change the other 3 carriers without a problem.

I tried looking into the database but all the carrier info is stored in many different tables and it seems that there are also a lot of old tables with non existing carriers, which makes it more difficult.

Does anyone know how to get past this error? 

• 1 month later...

I have the same issue.

I used ranges like: 0-4, 4-11, 11-20... kg with prices for 2 zones I had to manually config, tax rate and enabled handling fee.

now when I press next to change the values, firefox stop responding with /js/jquery/jquery-1.11.0.min.js:2 popup error, and if force stoped the ranges overlap error too.

ok it's a prestashop problem, the lower delimiter MUST NOT be the same as the upper delimiter, which prestashop copies automatically.

something like:

>= value to < value (weight in kg)

0.000000 to 4.000000

4.000000 to 10.000000

10.000000 to 20.000000

20.000000 to 30.000000

instead it must be:

>= value to < value

0.000000 to 4.000000

4.000001 to 10.000000

10.000001 to 20.000000

20.000001 to 30.000000

:)

• 1 month later...

Thanks for your answer.

However, I've understood that this is the kind of problem I'm dealing with, but I cannot access the page to change the info, I am on the first page "Carrier name/logo" and when I want to go on the Shipping costs, Prestashop tells me "Ranges are overlapping", so I cannot make any change regarding weights.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for your answer.

However, I've understood that this is the kind of problem I'm dealing with, but I cannot access the page to change the info, I am on the first page "Carrier name/logo" and when I want to go on the Shipping costs, Prestashop tells me "Ranges are overlapping", so I cannot make any change regarding weights.

Hi,

i have the same error with Ps 1.6.9.

Did you find a solution?

thanks

Angela

Hello,

I have created an issue on the Bug Tracker: http://forge.prestashop.com/browse/PSCSX-3468

and Prestashop helped me solve the problem.

The person working on our project before my arrival has entered too many ranges and the website cannot load them all, that's why the error displayed. Prestashop stopped the tests the website makes each time it wants to access the page and I have managed to access the page and delete all unused ranges.

Keep in touch

Andaf

• Like 1