Need a PrestaShop Expert to Help With New 1.6 Store

empapers

I am working a new Prestashop 1.6 Store and need a very experienced PrestaShop Developer to help with the following:

• Install various payment modules and addons
  • Consult on, install and customize a theme (mostly moderate CSS changes)
  • Customize certain modules and pages (ex. product listing page, home page elements)
  • Help with migration of blog posts from my old Joomla store
  • Add features like 'rich pins' and snippets to product listings
  • SEO check
  • 401 redirects from the old site to the new
  • Integrate google analytics and services like Mail Chimp
  • Submit all relevant items to Google WebMaster
  • Ongoing monthly webmaster support (probably less than 10 hours a month)

With the exception of the blog posts, I'm uploading all of my posts from scratch, so there will be no major migration effort.

I'm looking for a partner that is professional, responsive, very experienced with PrestaShop (no less than 5 previous projects, with links please), good English skills and who can not only perform the technical taks required, but can also consult me on how to effectively use PrestaShop.

I prefer an individual freelancer, but am willing to consider a small agency as long as you are open to flexible communication, and provide transparency around hourly rates and time worked. I'm looking for someone based in Europe or North America.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I am working a new Prestashop 1.6 Store and need a very experienced PrestaShop Developer to help with the following:

• Install various payment modules and addons
  • Consult on, install and customize a theme (mostly moderate CSS changes)
  • Customize certain modules and pages (ex. product listing page, home page elements)
  • Help with migration of blog posts from my old Joomla store
  • Add features like 'rich pins' and snippets to product listings
  • SEO check
  • 401 redirects from the old site to the new
  • Integrate google analytics and services like Mail Chimp
  • Submit all relevant items to Google WebMaster
  • Ongoing monthly webmaster support (probably less than 10 hours a month)

With the exception of the blog posts, I'm uploading all of my posts from scratch, so there will be no major migration effort.

I'm looking for a partner that is professional, responsive, very experienced with PrestaShop (no less than 5 previous projects, with links please), good English skills and who can not only perform the technical taks required, but can also consult me on how to effectively use PrestaShop.

I prefer an individual freelancer, but am willing to consider a small agency as long as you are open to flexible communication, and provide transparency around hourly rates and time worked. I'm looking for someone based in Europe or North America.

Thanks

Ready to listen you.