prestashop shippings setting is flaw

i still can't fixed shipping problem in my prestashop.........now one thing i knew! that PS is not easy as most of people say..........according to my knowledges and searching in web, there are few peoples in trouble with this "Free shipping or no courier in your country" and most of the questions they got is less than PS professional can help........even most of them are helping themself without professional help!........this is stressing! i'm had it with Prestashop 1.6 i'm back with my old shop.........building such complex and ginormous settings like in PS with low IT person like me would give me headache in no time.......thank you

Join the club man. I am running into a lot of issues using this software, as compared to other carts I have worked with. Easy things like adding things to your shop is a horror in this software, full of errors and flaws. Why they can't seem to fix this is beyond me. 

And I am really really patient too. My cart is a "tiny" bit better after upgrading to latest version but where one thing is better, another fails. Right now, I can add products fine for 10 times in a row without my browser going ape, as opposed to half of that with previous version, but now I cant add "accessories" (or related products) to any item, as it just shows a bunch of code which it refuses to add... not to mention you can't edit a product without the cart going ape and saying things like the usual "need to be in category", etc... i can go on and on about that part, which have driven me almost way from this cart.

Sigh, as they say in the Philippines, hai nako. This is retarded. I know that Prestashop is open source, but so is most other carts people use as well, but at least they work somehow. Here they are releasing one version after another, and nothing changes.

I find this very sad, as I think the idea behind this is very sound, they got a lot of things right as well. But its like Zynga, they release more things rather than fixing the old, and now they are left with actually stopping games because they have to let people go. How sad is that? 

For what its worth, this is a piece of software that will outdo most other carts if they can manage to clean it up and make it work properly.

In a last bid to save Prestashop in my shop, I actually hired in a coder and see if he can clean it up. Costs me a lot of money, but well spent if he can make it work properly, cleaning up the mess Prestashop can't seem to do on their own. 

yeah, thank god i have another store................i have to delayed again my opening store, this is my second attempts using PS to open my store but after this nightmare.......no no no! i'm had it....i lost money in commercial ads which i already make it, it's better to use another store with more easy and friendly back end store (note* i use Ecwid and Beetailer)

So PS..............i hope you realized what wrong in your garden since less of peoples get help from it because i search and search in forum "shipping problem in PS 1.6" there a less help they got both from dev and professional user....................why?? maybe PS don't care about simple little flaw? maybe they think is okay...........but not with us!! THIS IS SCAM...............i'v already lost more money from the first i knew PS and now the second time..........i lost money too!!.............i better use that money to upgrade my other store in ecwod and beetailer to be more better than before..........and you PS..................i don't love you anymore!! bye bye