Change color product title in new products

Hello,

I am currently modifying my prestashop theme which is going well. I've got one question though.

I would like to change the color of de product name link in new products to the same color as viewed products.

It currently takes the color from global.css but if I change that all the other link colors will change as well.

Is there any way I can change the link color independ from global.css?

I've attached an image to show what i mean.

nieuwe juwelen = new products

Bekeken juwelen = viewed products

thanks for the help! :)

Knoose

post-746719-0-26107400-1403260615_thumb.jpg

Thank you for your reply csschopper,

unfortunately it doesn't work. I tried to add a new rule in blocknewproducts.css but it still turns all the links a different color instead of just the one.

Or maybe I am altering the wrong file, could you be more specific as to where the alteration has to be made?

regards,

Knoose

Again thanks for your reply :)

alas I knew of this option, but when I change it it does exactly what I do not want it to do, namely change ALL the link colors leaving them not readable against the brown and grey background.

My question was to change the specific link color marked in the top red circle in the attached image.

thanks!

Knoose

In yourdomain.com/webwinkel/modules/blocknewproducts/blocknewproducts.css add this somewhere:

#new-products_block_right dt a, #new-products_block_right dt a:active,#new-products_block_right dt a:visited{
    color:#333;
}