Need to Edit/disable "Demo Mode Box" in Dashboard, 1.6 Backoffice

Hello,

In the 1.6.0.7 backoffice in the main dashboard screen,  on the right hand side "demo mode box" for the stats. I can't find instructions for either editing the words and links or disabling that function. 

Can someone please provide instructions where to find the file for editing & instructions for editing?

I imagine many people would find this post helpful and if its already been posted before, please provide link to the post. 

Thank you for your time. 

To remove it in yourdomain/admin/themes/default/template/controllers/dashboard/helpers/view/view.tpl find this section:

<section class="dash_simulation panel">
                <h3><i class="icon-link"></i> {l s="Demo Mode"}</h3>
                <span class="switch prestashop-switch">
                    <input id="PS_DASHBOARD_SIMULATION_on" class="ps_dashboard_simulation" type="radio" {if $PS_DASHBOARD_SIMULATION == 1}checked="checked"{/if} value="1" name="PS_DASHBOARD_SIMULATION">
                    <label class="radioCheck" for="PS_DASHBOARD_SIMULATION_on">
                        {l s='Yes'}
                    </label>
                    <input id="PS_DASHBOARD_SIMULATION_off" class="ps_dashboard_simulation" type="radio" {if $PS_DASHBOARD_SIMULATION == 0}checked="checked"{/if} value="0" name="PS_DASHBOARD_SIMULATION">
                    <label class="radioCheck" for="PS_DASHBOARD_SIMULATION_off">
                        {l s='No'}
                    </label>
                    <a class="slide-button btn"></a>
                </span>
                {l s='This mode generates fake data so you can try your Dashboard without real numbers.'}
            </section>

and delete it

or in BO>Localization > Translations select Back office translations and your language and serch for text and translate it

Edited by dioniz (see edit history)
  • Like 1