PrestaShop v1.6.0.7 identifying custom theme as default-bootstrap

I have just upgraded from PrestaShop 1.6.0.6 to 1.6.0.7, deleted my former custom theme (which was just a copy of the default theme of 1.6.0.6) and created my new custom theme by using

Add new theme >> Create new theme >> Copy missing files from existing theme default-bootstrap

I have given my new custom theme its own name and preview image, and the files from the default theme have properly been copied by that Create new theme function to its own new folder in the theme directory.

It's all in place and the new custom theme selected, nevertheless when I go to Preferences >> Themes it shows me this:

cpc9ftnbh9d0nz82d.jpg

My custom theme is definitely selected, when I click on Advanced settings it shows me my theme's name, preview image, settings and directory, nevertheless it's shown as default-bootstrap version 1.0 - Designed by PrestaShop with the default preview image.

What's wrong here?

Where is the info default-bootstrap version 1.0 - Designed by PrestaShop coming from?

Since I wasn't able to post this here the whole afternoon, I already submitted an issue to forge.prestashop.com which can be found here: PSCSX-2432

• Like 1

The theme page has been rewritten, maybe it's a bug related to this new functionnality.

That's what I assume as well. I haven't tested it with any additional themes, but I can tell for sure that although it's always showing the default theme as the current one, it in fact uses my custom theme, so this bug really is limited to the display of the preview, name, version and info, although I still could not find out where the "version 1.0" and "Designed by PrestaShop" is coming from.

Hi,

Problem is becouse prestashop update remove xml files from this directory /config/xml/themes

You need to copy xml file of your template here(name of file should be the same as name of theme).

To get xml file the you can export your theme(it is still possible even if it is not showed in Preferences > themes) and then from created zip copy the Config.xml to  /config/xml/themes and renamed it to theme name