Store address when pick up

Hi all,

I'm quite new to PrestaShop and it's my first post here, so hello. This forum helped me out with several things allready but now I really got stuck.

When a user orders a product and chooses to pick it up, I'm trying to get him to see the address of the store instead of a delivery address (at step 3 'address' of checking out).

The pick up carrier is working, but in this case the customer should see the correct address of the store, not it's home/delivery-adress.

Can anyone help me out? I searched a lot but I can hardly find something about this problem, only this topic. That's exactly what I need but that topic doesn't give the answer. I can put in an address in the database but I don't know how to get it to appear in the situation described above.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm using PS 1.5.6.0.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

this would require some custom coding I suppose. Prestashop treats the Pick-up carrier as any other carrier, so it will always show customers address in the 3rd step of the order process. What you can do, is to create new smarty variables in the AddressesController.php file by calling the store's address and then adding a condition to the .tpl file for this address to only show up if a carrier with certain ID is chosen.

Other than that, I am now aware of Prestashop being able to show the address by default.

@PSfever: Thanks for the reply. Your option sounds quite clear, but I am not that good in coding to program that myself. I know I can learn but our deadline is too close for that. Also, for other problems I tried little coding adjustments in phpfiles like AddressController.php, but I allways get a blank screen then when I reload the website. Maybe it's too much asked but if someone could give me the corresponding code to what PSfever suggests, I would really appreciate that.