Separate Registration form and login

Patrik Isaksson

Prestashop 1.5.3 

I want to create a single direct account creation form - where the account creation/user has to be verified by a admin and "checked" in the backoffice. Today we have a page with 1. Enter your email adress here  -> that is then taken by the script in Auth.tpl to the form for registration

2. Already registerd - using login credentials. 

I have tried to edit/alter the Authentication.tpl  - to remove the "login here" function and place that on a different page. 

I have tried to create a single page for Account creation - ResellerApp.tpl with <forms> and php code for registering a account. 

Parts of my script (template account creation and login php code is default from PS) 

<form action="{$link->getPageLink('authentication', true)|escape:'html'}" method="post" id="create-account_form" class="std col-xs-12 col-sm-6">
<fieldset class="titled_box">
<h2><span>{l s='Create an account'}</span></h2>
<div class="form_content clearfix">
<p class="title_block">{l s='Please enter your email address to create an account.'}</p>
<div class="alert alert-danger" id="create_account_error" style="display:none;"></div>
                <div class="form-group">
<label for="email_create">{l s='Email address'}</label>
<input type="email" id="email_create" name="email_create" value="{if isset($smarty.post.email_create)}{$smarty.post.email_create|stripslashes}{/if}" class="account_input form-control" />
</div>
<p class="submit form-group">
{if isset($back)}<input type="hidden" class="hidden" name="back" value="{$back}" />{/if}
<input type="submit" id="SubmitCreate" name="SubmitCreate" class="button_large btn btn-default" value="{l s='Create an account'}" />
<input type="hidden" class="hidden" name="SubmitCreate" value="{l s='Create an account'}" />
</p>
            </div>
</fieldset>
</form>

I have looked in the Auth.tpl looked in Contactform, Authcontrollers .. and so on .. but i dont find a single solution to have one clear account creation form the login function and a working customer account creation script.

Anyone have ideas ?  

Edited by Patrik Isaksson (see edit history)