Multishop Banner display

Hello All,

I just created a group for my multishop, and would like to display a new set of image sliders ONLY for the multishops on my site - For example, I want images "A,B,C" to display on the image slider on the default shop, and Images "D,E,F" to show on the multishop sliders . However, after selecting the multishop group from the "List of Modules", and changing the images to the ones that I wanted, it affected the ones on the default site too.. in other words, slider for all shops is affected. Is there a way to set prestashop to display certain images on multishop sliders?

• 6 years later...
On 6/15/2014 at 9:38 PM, LineTV said:

Hello All,

I just created a group for my multishop, and would like to display a new set of image sliders ONLY for the multishops on my site - For example, I want images "A,B,C" to display on the image slider on the default shop, and Images "D,E,F" to show on the multishop sliders . However, after selecting the multishop group from the "List of Modules", and changing the images to the ones that I wanted, it affected the ones on the default site too.. in other words, slider for all shops is affected. Is there a way to set prestashop to display certain images on multishop sliders?

Hello Everyone,

Edited by user432 (see edit history)