Orders page not displying whole page

Hi,

I am new to prestashop. I have helped a friend migrate prestashop from one server to another. Everything was working ok until someone ordered something through bank transfer (using bankwire v0.5)

Since the bank transfer order, all order pages are not displaying all the necessary information. The page is cutting off after the area where it displays "Shipping Address" and "Invoice address".

The parts missing that used to be there are

- Products

- New Message

- Merchandise Returns

- Credit Slip

This is now missing for all orders.

I suspect its something to do with the page as when I "view Source" on an old test site the last line of code on the problem site is "<div class="clear">&nbsp;</div>"

The working site shows </html> as the last line.

There is around 100 lines of code missing on the problem site. The prestashop footer also isnt appearing. This is the only page this happens on. The rest of the site is fine.

After a lot of searching there isnt a lot I can find on how to solve this.

Has anyone come across this before or have any suggestions on how to fix this?

Prestashop Version: 1.4.11.0

post-807701-0-96779700-1402820110_thumb.png

post-807701-0-46585700-1402820113_thumb.png

post-807701-0-63036600-1402820114_thumb.png

post-807701-0-92475600-1402820116_thumb.png

You can reverse this settings after will find and fix bug (but if shop is live now, be better reverse it right now, to avoid display errors on frontend).

Hm, I already fix similar bug on one of client website, just didn't remember exact reason... try next:

- in config: define('_PS_DEBUG_SQL_', true);

- check order page, still don't see errors? 

- disable bakwire module, check order page/ 

- download latest stable presta, backup your current bankwire module files / settings, uninstall, upload new files, install

let me know about results

Ok, So this is the SQL Error.

Fatal error: Undefined class constant 'FLAG_DELIVERY' in /home/public_html/classes/Order.php on line 648

Line 648 is this

return count($this->getHistory((int)$this->id_lang, false, false, OrderState::FLAG_DELIVERY));

so, you should compare current OrderState class with default, should be smething like this

const FLAG_DELIVERY = 4;  /* 00100 */

just if you only move website between servers  - it's strange error, in my mind only one possible reason - maybe file was copied incorrectly 

---

ah, good

Edited by SergeyH (see edit history)