content and checkout page is BLANK WHITE

I have my website www.MithiArt.com pn presta 1.6

Issue - content and checkout page is BLANK WHITE

cPanel error report:

[sat Jun 14 21:08:19 2014] [error] [client 42.104.1.19] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught exception 'SmartyException' with message 'unable to write file /home/mithiart/public_html/cache/smarty/cache/21/0/3/1/21/90/27/08/wrt539c6c6bddf1b9.22491251' in /home/mithiart/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php:44\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/mithiart/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_cacheresource_file.php(102): Smarty_Internal_Write_File::writeFile('/home/mithiart/...', '<?php /*%%Smart...', Object(Smarty))\n#1 /home/mithiart/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_cacheresource.php(367): Smarty_Internal_CacheResource_File->writeCachedContent(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template), '<?php /*%%Smart...')\n#2 /home/mithiart/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_template.php(230): Smarty_Template_Cached->write(Object(Smarty_Internal_Template), '<?php /*%%Smart...')\n#3 /home/mithiart/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatebase.php(259): Smarty_Internal_Template->writeCachedContent(' \\n')\n#4 /home/mithiart/public_html/classes/modul in /home/mithiart/public_html/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_write_file.php on line 44, referer: http://www.mithiart.com/index.php?

KIndly help.

post-799706-0-44842300-1402766097_thumb.png

Hi,

I'd suggest you to first clear your Cache. Backoffice->Advanced Parameters->Performance->Cleac Cache in the upper right corner. In roughly 50% of websites, this gets it up and running right away. 

Then, have you done any changes to your site? Any new modules you have installed?

Hi,

I'd suggest you to first clear your Cache. Backoffice->Advanced Parameters->Performance->Cleac Cache in the upper right corner. In roughly 50% of websites, this gets it up and running right away. 

Then, have you done any changes to your site? Any new modules you have installed?

Thanks for your reply.

But at backoffice when I click on dvanced Parameters->Performance output is BLANK PAGE.

What to do???