Quantity Discount not working with multiple attributes

I'm trying to set up a special of "2 shirts for $25" on my cart. It only seems to work when I add Qty of 2 of the exact same combination. Example: I offer mulitiple sizes and color options. If I add a white small, and then add a white medium, it does not apply the discount. Is there a way around this?

Here is the product I have set up.
http://www.dumherb.com/product.php?id_product=20

Thanks in advance as I love this cart otherwise!!!

What you are looking for is often called Mix or Match.

I've been asking for some time, as have others.

Frankly, hardly any online carts offer it, but it is common on retail point-of-sale systems.

I've looked at literally dozens of demos and written to about as many support people and haven't found any yet - out of the box.

I do have a CubeCart site with it and it works great. It's a paid mod, cost about $20 or so and not only works with one item, but can work with everything in a category or a sub-category and can also include options that have a cost. I can sell 5 green 2GB mp4s, 10 red 4GB mp4s and 10 purple 8GB mp4s and the buyer will get the quantity discount not on all of the mp4s, but the wall chargers that were ordered along with them.

While magento may do this, and I so not know that it will, I have found no other cart that will. It's truly a shame. If someone would write this there would be a flock to Presta.