i18n_file error generating PDF invoice

I have installed the latest prestashop, and have it all running just fine. Products work, everything works. I use translations for my native language (for modules and front office). 

I tried to test how the invoice generation works, and it looks like it doesn't. The invoice PDF file contains a ton of PHP errors

Warning: include(/usr/share/nginx/html/tran slations/en/pdf.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /usr/share/nginx/html/classes/Translate.php on line 214

I thought it had to do with nginx, so I tested the installation (moved my files and database) to an Apache server, but that's not it, result the same. 

Here is the error (one image shows the error with nginx server, the second with apache): 

post-806299-0-45949900-1402429793_thumb.jpg

So basically it can't find something in the line 214 of the translate.php file

This is the line in question:

if (!include($i18n_file))            Tools::displayError(sprintf('Cannot include PDF translation language file : %s', $i18n_file));

Any ideas? So far, only the invoices don't work. Translation works everywhere else. 

normally i would ask does PS_ROOT/translations/YOUR_LANGUAGE/pdf.php exists ?

But according to your error msg, your lang is en (English), there for the file is not needed, since PS is in enlglish.

What language are you using, and what is the iso code for it?

Funny story. It actually did NOT contain the "en" folder. Only a en.gzip file. Latvian (lv) folder was there. So I unzipped the gzip, and it works fine now. 

Strange, because I downloaded prestashop from the official site today, and apparently something was forgotten there. 

So thanks A LOT for pointing me to the correct folder :)

Edited by trakais (see edit history)