Problem with spacing in top horizontal menu module

Hi guys,

I am having problems with the spacing between category elements in the top horizontal menu in the default theme. I've looked at quite a few other topics in here about the issue, but the fixes from May and earlier seems to no longer be valid as the files have been changed, I can't find the original code to replace. I tried replacing the bloctopmenu.js file with a one from github with a fix also, but still same porblem. 

Please look at the screenshot, I need spacing between the elements in the menu - as for now the menu items in the second row is too close to the menu text on line one. It doesn't matter if the category items is shorter in text either(see menu2 pic attached), text in line two will still be very close to text in line 1. How do I create more space between the items in row 1 and 2?

post-805534-0-38836800-1402253054_thumb.jpg

post-805534-0-66284900-1402253162_thumb.jpg

Edited by diskey (see edit history)

In themes/default-bootstrap/css/modules/blocktopmenu/css/superfish-modified.css find:
.sf-menu > li > ul > li > a {
    color: #333333;
    font: 600 16px/20px "Open Sans",sans-serif;
    text-transform: uppercase;
}

Change 20 in font to bigger number

In themes/default-bootstrap/css/modules/blocktopmenu/css/superfish-modified.css find:
.sf-menu > li > ul > li > a {
    color: #333333;
    font: 600 16px/20px "Open Sans",sans-serif;
    text-transform: uppercase;
}

Change 20 in font to bigger number

Thanks, but this also change the spacing between the lines of a single element that is on two lines. Look at screenshot, the red market element is same element and should have no spacing between lines. Except from that it looks much better. Is there any fix to this? 

post-805534-0-27217600-1402304199_thumb.jpg

In themes/default-bootstrap/css/modules/blocktopmenu/css/superfish-modified.css

Try to change :

.sf-menu > li > ul > li{
	padding-right:15px;
}

INTO :

.sf-menu > li > ul > li{
	padding:0 15px 7px 0;
}

You can change the number.