Cart Block Expand/Collapse Problem

I am running V1.6.0.6 and I'm having a problem with the Cart Block not displaying when on a product page. It works on every other page and I can make it work in the Bootstrap theme but not in the theme I'm trying to use called Theme593 (latest version if for ps1.5.4). I have been able to make it work fine in simpleresponivetheme as well but I really like this other theme. I can start over if need be but I've done a fair amount of work before I found this problem. Yes, I installed the original files and the problem was there all along.

Just wondering if this is a known issue and if there is an easy fix. I see the ajax code but have no idea what the issue is. Any help would be great.

Site is http://www.sexynkinky.com/prestashop/ Just a test site with PS sample DB installed.

Also, I have turned Debug on in the config/defines.inc.php file on but can't figure out how to see the data? Any help there as well?

Thanks

Bill

Hi,

the theme is customized - this might have been caused by a change in the TPL code.

I found this JS error on product page if it helps. 

Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: input[@type=radio].star

Make a copy of your current jquery min file and your product.tpl file and try uploading them from brand new Prestashop instalation ZIP file. Let me know then if it helps.

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply. I tried to re upload the files suggested and no change. I have three different test stores on three different servers and they all have the same problem.

I have only changed the header.tpl file and made CSS changes to this template so far. The problem exist with the stock files as well.

May I ask how/where you saw that error? I have been trying to figure out how to use debug for a few days now. I turned it on but see no errors. What am I missing? I am just coming over from CubeCart so I'm still getting used to where things are and how the work in Prestashop.

I found that piece of code you mentioned. It's in the Product Comments module. I disabled that and everything works just fine. Now I just have to figure out what is wrong with that module.

Thanks for your help.

Bill