Guests cant login or do fast checkout! *SOS*

Hey!

On my webshop www.girlybox.se people can´t login and the fast check out dont work. Why that?

The problem just started suddenly and I´ve tried to reset cache to solve the problem but It diden´t work.

Not reseting the browser cache and cookies either.

And when I try to do a guest login I´ve get this issue. 

TECHNICAL ERROR: Unable to save address

Details:

Error thrown: [Objects objects]

Text status: 

Best regards Johannes

Edited by girlybox (see edit history)

Hi eller hej!

Provade att köpa på din hemsida och kunde komma fram till båda kassa och snabbcheckut.

Vi har tre olika butiker där aven vi har samma problem.

Har försökt med samma som dej men utan resultat.

Butik 1 fungerar perfekt

Butik 2 fungerar inte

butik 3 fungerar perfekt.

Byter till en annan dator och då fungerar även den som vi har problem med.  Har försökt att växla mellan mac/Pc och olika webbläsare.

Detta verkar vara en störning som uppstår vid olika tillfällen utan någon förklaring.

PM:a mej så kan du se våra butiker och även testa.

Hälsningar

Björn

Hi,

+1 for exactly the same problem.  The error log gives teh following:

*ERROR*     2014/06/12 - 16:50:57: Invalid address at line 359 in file classes/Address.php

My web is based in Spain with Spain, UK and Ireland as valid countries.  I suspect that there maybe something to do with the address configuration.

N

It appears as though the incompatibility is because of having a Standard Registration Process (Preferences -> Customers -> Registration Process Type) instead of Address Only.

It isn't very obvious but what this does is register the Delivery Address and allow and option to have a different Invoicing Address rather than the other way round.

Hope this helps

Edited by logz05 (see edit history)