problem updating links in horizontal menu bar

I have a problem with my menu bar:

I added a module for an image gallery, and set and SEO friendly link to it ('showroom'). Before that I had created a CMS page with the same name ('showroom', link is 'content/showroom').

I now changed the links in the horizontal menu bar: I deleted the CMS page ('content/showroom'), and added a permanent link to the image gallery ('showroom').

When I now klick on the Showroom link from the starting page the correct link is set. But when I move to another CMS pagelink first and then click on the "showroom" link the 'content/showroom' link is triggered, leading to the "page not found" error. It seems the link s not updated correctly, oder an inccorect menu bar is in place sometimes.

Anybody has an idea on how to fix this problem?

and just as interesting i guess: all the other CMS links from the h-menu ('content/...') all have their ID at the start of the name, but the 'conten/showroom' link does not.

i am lost. but i really not to get this solved. :(

i just did some more testing:

- uninstalling and reinstalling did not change anything.

- creating a completly different menu top link resulted in the same problem: on the starting page everything is fine, but as soon as a cms page is visited, the menu top links get 'content' place between the domain and the actual link.

can this maybe be an indication for a bug in PS ?!