Distorted Images

Hello,

I was hoping some of your great minds here could give me some ideas about how to fix my images.

We are using a multi-seller module so clients will be uploading their own images but as you can see on my site the images are being distorted. I have tried changing the setting in the back office but this makes the images fit in one direction with white on left & right or top and bottom.

Ideally I would like the image to fill the space without distortion and centered in the space. Cropping will not matter, meaning if something on the image falls off the side to get the correct height then the client will have to rethink the image but at least there would not be distortion or white.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

http://www.designtrade.net

Thanks for the reply. I am new to prestashop but I wish there was a way to have it calculate which side will fit either the height or width, center the photo and let the other fall of the edge.

Meaning if the photo was the right width but short in height, it would fit to the height, center the photo and let the width crop but not adjust the percentage and cause distortion the way it is currently doing