Prestashop Realex payments integration

grajson

Hi there,

I have a problem with integration my prestashop 1.4.9 with realex payments. I'v got their module but there is a problem with redirection to my response page after filing in the card details. I have reinstalled the module and now when I'm choosing this payment option, can't even see the request page having an error:

Fatal error: Class 'realexRedirect' not found

in/home/s558377/public_html/modules/realexredirect/request.php on line 13

Realex says that it is all OK on their side and the cause of the issue is in hosting or in shopping cart. 

I am looking for somebody with who will fix it ASAP since it is nearly 3 weeks now since I the realex was working on it and still cant' accept the payments. 

Thanks

Peter

hi,

if it's not fixed yet, contact me.

Muktadir

Hi there,

I have a problem with integration my prestashop 1.4.9 with realex payments. I'v got their module but there is a problem with redirection to my response page after filing in the card details. I have reinstalled the module and now when I'm choosing this payment option, can't even see the request page having an error:

Fatal error: Class 'realexRedirect' not found

in/home/s558377/public_html/modules/realexredirect/request.php on line 13

Realex says that it is all OK on their side and the cause of the issue is in hosting or in shopping cart. 

I am looking for somebody with who will fix it ASAP since it is nearly 3 weeks now since I the realex was working on it and still cant' accept the payments. 

Thanks

Peter