just installed prestashop and redirecting back to login page

I freshly installed prestashop in my server (either using simple script or manually) but I was not able to login to backoffice as everytime it was redirecting back to same back office login page. I read through all the post in forum and tried everything but nothing is working.Finally on Polaram (prestashop member) suggestion I  inserted following script in my index.php file. I could manage to login but every time i try to change  it brings back to me again on login page. Is there anything else i should try to do to solve it.

Please help!

// Prepare and trigger admin dispatcher

/*---------- to redirect dashbord --------*/
if (!isset($_GET['controller']) && !isset($_GET['tab']))
{
$_GET['controller']='AdminDashboard';
}
/*---------- to redirect dashbord --------*/

Dispatcher::getInstance()->dispatch();

Hi!

Thanks for your reply-

I have already asked from my hosting provider and they have mentioned that

-I assure you that the issue you are experiencing is not related with our server.

It has following error message-

PHP Fatal error: Class 'Cookie' not found congi.php line 150

Also, the 'token' in the part of the admin page URL will be same, i.e, token=cdf45fe953fe1715ed34253813044dae and it is not getting change with different sessions.However, the issue appears to be with the Prestashop application which you are using. So, please contact your application vendor or any Prestashop web developer for further investigation and assistance from your end.

I have checked cookies.php file is there.

regards

What version of Prestashop was that? Where have you downloaded there version? Seems like the Cookie Class might be corrupted..

Try downgrading a bit or download the current version that you have installed on your server and replace the entire Classes and Controllers folder.

It's a long shot, but sometimes those solutions are the right ones...