USPS shipping showing up in shipping estimate but not checkout

Hi, I have been using prestashop for a while (since 1.4.6).  The one click upgrade module did not want to work for me to upgrade so I did a fresh install and put my shop into a test directory to set everything up.  I have moved everything to the root directory and am now having an issue with no shipping options showing up in the checkout.  They show up in the shipping estimate module, but not at checkout. 

I have 3 shipping options configured and online: UPS, FedEx, and USPS.  Most of my customers use usps for the lower cost of shipping.  After I moved the shop over and realized, I set up FedEx ground as an option and that is the only one that works now.  My shop is located at www.customflygrips.com.  There are no files from my old install in the folder because it was located at www.customflygrips.com/shop.

Everything seems to be set up correctly in localization and with the shipping carriers.  The options chosen for FedEx ground were identical to those chosen for USPS and UPS.  Ironically, FedEx Ground does not show up in the shipping estimate.  My shop is live and I want to start promoting it again to get some more money coming in, but need to get this issue resolved first.  I have deleted the shipping providers and reinstalled them but it has not fixed it.  I have cleared the cache and switched my site from multi store and back which was supposed to rewrite the htaccess file.  Please help and let me know if there is any other information that is relevant.

Joe

Does anyone have any suggestions? I received an order yesterday with FedEx chosen as the shipping option. I did not receive an invoice for the purchase, only the PayPal notification and my shop shows no order placed. The PayPal email said no shopping option coded or something like that. Would it fix my issues if I replaced the files in my folders with the original prestashop files? I know there would be done tweaking involved. Would my images and products be there or would I have to redo everything? I need to get these issues fixed asap.