PayPal Pro - V1.2.4

ShirtSeller

PS Version 1.5.6.1

Purchased and installed today - no errors

Configured with correct PayPal info, success

Ran a test purchase and get an error in red; Error, please verify the card information

I do have a pro plan with PayPal and they are assisting with the upgrade. They can see the request coming over and said it is failing because no country code is being sent over. We looked in the paypalpro.php and the PayPal tech thought that there should be a Country line where the billing address info is.

I called and left a message for support but no call or email back as of yet.

Can anyone confirm that this needs to be added to fix the problem? If so, what would the additional code be that needs to be added?

Just a bit of frustration to vent but a $200+ module should just work....just saying.

Thanks in advance - Joe

post-29690-0-80102300-1401738836_thumb.jpg

post-29690-0-96479600-1401738849_thumb.jpg

Update --

As you can see no input from the forum so this must be an issue that no one knows of or has ideas for.

I contacted support and they advise they will only help for a fee. I get it but being an expensive module I'd think they would help a little, nope.

Based on the issue I have and the other threads out there with various other problems I would suggest NOT purchasing this module unless you want to spend a bunch of time fixing it yourself or paying additional support time.

Just my two worthless cents.

Joe

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...