In search: Grade A developer for Advanced Stock Management customization

FredyBravo

To whom this may concern.

Hi,

My name is Frederic Ettedgui, president at Goalie King, an established enterprise in the domain of hockey equipment. A big part of our activities take part online, through our e-commerce website ( www.goalieking.com ). Our actual website runs on Presta Shop 1.5. A team of web designers created a custom version of a Presta Shop themed interface, pushing it's functionnalities to the limit. A lot of elements such as modules, visuals and others have been tweaked to accommodate our every day activities.

We are at a point where we need to optimize our Advanced Stock System Management to allow us to work more efficiently with the different merchants who list products on our website. We need to create access restrictions and permissions for certain pages of the Stock Management section. Also, we are looking to create news pages that will allow different merchants to manage their own stocks.

Are you prepared and have the skilles necessary to accomplish such an ambitious task? We are constantly in need of updates on our website and you could be someone we go to on a regular basis if you have this type of expertise. 

Please give us some news if you think you can fill this position. Contact me by email at [email protected] .

Thank you for your attention. Have a great  day.

Frederic Ettedgui

Goalie King Inc.

• 2 weeks later...

Fredric,

I sent you an email. I can provide you with enterprise level services. Did you get my email?

Thanks,

Muktadir

To whom this may concern.

Hi,

My name is Frederic Ettedgui, president at Goalie King, an established enterprise in the domain of hockey equipment. A big part of our activities take part online, through our e-commerce website ( www.goalieking.com ). Our actual website runs on Presta Shop 1.5. A team of web designers created a custom version of a Presta Shop themed interface, pushing it's functionnalities to the limit. A lot of elements such as modules, visuals and others have been tweaked to accommodate our every day activities.

We are at a point where we need to optimize our Advanced Stock System Management to allow us to work more efficiently with the different merchants who list products on our website. We need to create access restrictions and permissions for certain pages of the Stock Management section. Also, we are looking to create news pages that will allow different merchants to manage their own stocks.

Are you prepared and have the skilles necessary to accomplish such an ambitious task? We are constantly in need of updates on our website and you could be someone we go to on a regular basis if you have this type of expertise. 

Please give us some news if you think you can fill this position. Contact me by email at [email protected] .

Thank you for your attention. Have a great  day.

Frederic Ettedgui

Goalie King Inc.