Migrating server and Fatal error: Uncaught exception

Good morning

I have made a server change and now I get this error.
I have not touched the templates or anything.

I downloaded the project from the first server where it was working perfectly and I've uploaded to the new server, I imported the database and update the file permissions.

Any suggestions that now does not work without modification?

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'SmartyCompilerException' with message 'Syntax Error in template "/var/www/vhost/www.miweb.es/web/themes/perfectum/footer.tpl" on line 155 "(function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){" - Unexpected "[", expected one of: "}" , " " , ATTR' in /var/www/vhost/www.miweb.es/web/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php:665 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/vhost/www.miweb.es/web/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3144): Smarty_Internal_TemplateCompilerBase->trigger_template_error() #1 /var/www/vhost/www.miweb.es/web/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templateparser.php(3209): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->yy_syntax_error(64, '[') #2 /var/www/vhost/www.miweb.es/web/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_smartytemplatecompiler.php(105): Smarty_Internal_Templateparser->doParse(64, '[') #3 /var/www/vhost/www.miweb.es/web/tools/smarty/sysplugins/sma in /var/www/vhost/www.b2bcepyme.es/web/tools/smarty/sysplugins/smarty_internal_templatecompilerbase.php on line 665