Backoffice refusing prices and weights decimal values - Frontoffice rounding some prices

Hello,

I posted this issue about 3 weeks ago in the French forum, but get no helpfull support.

I developped my new site, with V1.2 locally (using Xampp). Was working fine.
I installed it to my LWS server, transferred my file and database (www.myphotorescue.com and .fr) was working fine.

All was ok during about three weeks.

One day, I went to the catalogue, to edit an existing product, to remove the small palette of colors from that product page.
Got then an error message, that the product weight was invalid (it was set to 0.01kg).
I could not save my changes for this product until I changed the weight to 0 or 1 or any other integer value.

Then I also realized, I could not enter any other product price thant an integer value. If I enter a decimal value, it is rounded to the closest integer when saving the product.

I also started to get some random cart cost calculation error (rounded total).

I realized that in fact any number (like weight ranges or currency convertion rate), if not an integer is now generating an error. Decimal numbers already entered and saved are ok, but I need to change them, I'm stucked.

Imporpant: The same files, same code, same PS version, same database is still working fine on my PC. Only my on line shop is bugged.

I de-installed-re-installed everything multiple time without any progress made.
I even tried to upgrade to 1.4, no change
I even tryed with the default database, no change

I cannot gave up after two developement months effort, but I cannot work with a e-commerce shop making price calculation error and not allowing me to set a price, if no being an integer value.

From all the troubleshooting effort I made, I can only concluded the issue is with the PHP or SQL server, but cannot get any support from LWS on this (they adivsed me to install ATOS, a paiement module, which has nothing to do with my issue !!)

What I'm looking for, posting this topic, if not a solution, are some ideas about possible root causes, configuration issue, database format issue, etc... as I'm out of ideas now.

I search during hour in the forum, found no similar case. Found many posts about rounded issues. I tried the proposed solution but nothing made it.
I found an code error in one of the cart/invoice file, a price local variable declared as an integer instead of float. It solved a local issue, but not the big one.

I'm thinking to purchase another hosting location, just to give it a try. But a bit expensive solution, with no guaranteed result.

Your help will be very appreciated.
Thanks

Franck

No idea ?

I have decided to re-install Prestashop from scratch in a subdirectory. I have used the latest version 1.2.5 and installed it under www.myphotorescue.com/MPR/ after having created a new SQL database
I have changed NOTHING to the fresh install, did not transfer my files, either my database.

Bug is still present, if I edit (just open the page) one of the products provided as example (Ipod nano), change nothing, and save it, I get the same error message "the field weight is invalid".

So problem is not my code, it is not my database, it is my LWS server who is causing the bug.

As LWS support quality is close to null, I'm afraid I will have no choice than loosing my 100€ of annual fee and purchase another host provider.

Unless anyone here, as any clue about what could be changed in LWS PHP server config to get rid of decimal numbers management error (??).

Regards
Franck