Where do I put the js stuff

northmeade

Hi all,

I did a site for a customer a couple of years ago and have been maintaining it since. He started clicking upgrade without any thought and made a propper mess. I thought the best course of action for me to repair it was to upgrade to 1.6. as it had gone completely blank on the front end. It is a flooring shop and I put a custom script on for working how many packs are needed.

After upgrading, the script doesn't work and I can't for the life of me remember what I put or where I put it to make 'myform' work. Can anyone please help me?

Here is the custom bit I put in the product description. and the site is wesellanyfloor.com It's a bit of a mess at the moment as I'm in the middle of sorting it out after my customer's hatchet job.

Notice the number '2.38' is the number of square meters per pack, which my customer can alter according to each product

My last 2 back ups are corrupt so I cant search for 'myform' and the previous one is from before I added the code

Thanks very much, paul

<p><strong>How Many Packs Will I Need?</strong></p>
<script language="Javascript">// <![CDATA[
function Calc(myform){

var enternumber1 = document.myform.number1.value;
var enternumber1 = parseFloat(enternumber1, 10);
if (isNaN(enternumber1)|| (enternumber1 <0)){
alert (" Enter a valid number! ");
document.myform.number1.value = "";
document.myform.number1.focus();
}

else
document.myform.number3.value= Math.ceil(enternumber1 / 2.38) ;  

}
// ]]></script>
<form name="myform"><br /> <strong>How Many Square Metres?</strong> <input maxlength="2147483647" name="number1" size="3" type="text" /> <br /> <br /><input name="button" type="button" value="Calculate" />   <br /><br /> <strong>You Will Need</strong>  <input maxlength="2147483647" name="number3" size="3" type="text" value="" /> <strong>Boxes</strong></form>
<p> </p>