Can't update changes in backoffice 1.6.0.6

Hello,

I tried last time to find a solution for this but nobody had a solution/replied

The problem appeared on both my webshops since 1.6 update

It all happened out of nowhere, those are the problems:

1. When i get new orders, normally you click on the notification and when you refresh the page the notification dissapear, but mine notification stays, so it is upcounting all the time.

2. I can't edit product stock quantity, when i save it, it just jumps back to old quantity

3. I  allowed new countries to order from my website, and the countries were changed from red x to green in the backoffice but it's not updated in the front office.

4. I can't change the date of the statistics, when I click on 'month' or 'day' it just refreshed and stays on what it was before

5. When i updated from 1.6 to 1.6.06 the problems dissapeared for a short time but came back after a short time.

I would really appreciate if anyone could put me in the right direction to solve above problems.

I also found a new error: 

6. Problems with modules, tried to install Paypal, first time when I clicked on install I put my information to configure Paypal and it gave a notification that I can receive payments now, but i don't see any Paypal on the site and in modules there's still the button 'install'. When I click on install again it says the module is already installed

Still problems, i'm really stressing because the site and stock is messed up now ..

new problem found:

- Couldn't change the quantity on stock of a product, so i duplicated and removed the 'bugged' product. Now the product image is a big '?' and if you click on it, it says you have no acces to this product. I have a discount on the duplicated product and I can find the product in discoutned products but not in normal category

anyone please help ..