Trying to install Nochex on 1.6, I get the following error screen. See screenshot attachment.

I have no idea what is wrong. 

I then get this message:

Notice on line 103 in file /home/wwwcactu/public_html/modules/nochex/nochex.php
[8] Undefined property: nochex::$test_mode

Nochex however appears to be installed successfully, until a customer clicks to proceed to checkout. Then this message appears:

Warning: fopen() [function.fopen]: Unable to access ../prestashop/modules/nochex/nochex_debug.txt in /home/wwwcactu/public_html/modules/nochex/nochex.php on line 135

Warning: fopen(../prestashop/modules/nochex/nochex_debug.txt) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/wwwcactu/public_html/modules/nochex/nochex.php on line 135
File can't open

Effectively, by installing the Nochex payment module, my entire shop is disabled.

The shop works fine with Paypal and Moneybookers.

I hope someone can tell me what is wrong.

post-767099-0-19921400-1400613189_thumb.png

• 2 months later...

The issue was an incompatibility of the Nochex module with Prestashop. I eventually had to hire a programmer to fix it - at great expense!

They made a change to Nochex.php. The site was working.

Then, due to other server issues, I had to move to a new host, with a fresh install of both Prestashop and Nochex module.

The exact same problem returned, Nochex disabled checkout for all my payment providers.

I made the same changes to Nochex.php as before, and again my site is now working normally.

I had been told that the fault was entirely with the hosting, but this is obviously not the case, as I had this error, in all with three different hosting companies.

• 4 months later...

Hi I have just installed the new version of nochex and finding the exact same problem.  

I did have a previous version of the module installed which I uninstalled and now installed this one, and I can no longer open the checkout page when nochex is enabled

Whats odd is that I actually still had a very old version of the plugin (0.1) installed before and it was working except that after the customer would place the order it would redirect to validation php and show them this error "Cart cannot be loaded or an order has already been placed using this cart"   

The order would pass the validatoin back to my shop though, but the new module does not work at all and when I navigated to validation.php it showed me "fatal error"