Worldpay Module in Prestashop 1.6

Help!

So I've been the second level of support for a client with a prestashop install for some time, I'm not the main developer he has someone else who manages the install, theme, and modules. However every now and then I'm needed to try and resolve a problem that's cropped up.

The latest problem relates to a new store built in Prestashop 1.6 using the WorldPay Module.

Module not updating

The module version installed is 1.4, and the module manager in Prestashop suggests there's a newer version which should be updated, however it doesn't appear to allow the upgrade to take place. Clicking the 'update' button doesn't have any effect.

Payments not updating order

When going through the payment journey, and completing the worldpay checkout, worldpay correctly pushes back to the validate.php URL (as per the setting in the worldpay dashboard). However the Order History page doesn't update the order history.

The URL in the address bar shows the payment has passes through the functions in validate.php and the redirect onto the order confirmation has taken place, this is what is shown in my address bar after the shop URL.

/order-history?id_module=103&id_cart=17&orderKey=WPCOM54726^WPACC25910722^3009157102&source=WP&isMobile=false

However the order history page just shows 'You have not placed any orders.' and the products are still sitting in the basket.

I get a payment confirmation email from worldpay, and a warning email that a 301 redirect has taken place (have always had this since the very beginning).

The site uses version 1.5 of the 'official' worldpay module.

I've seen lots of similar issues in the forum, but none of the solutions offered seem to help here.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Edited by netutgamer (see edit history)
  • Like 1

So to further update this.

I'm now running version 1.6.3 of the Worldpay by prestashop module, and other than a slight update to the look and feel of the basic dashboard item in prestashop the issue is still a problem.

File permissions of the php files are set to 644, and folder 755, however worldpay is still showing an error 500, but nothing helpful is being written to the log files on the server.

As above, when landing back on the website after going through worldpay card entry, the order status isn't updating.

I've triple checked the database, there seems to be no issues, and also checked the .htaccess URL rewrite rules, everything is as generated correctly. Not sure where else to look, any help greatly apprciated.

Thanks

• Like 3