problem with shipping carrier

hello

i am having this problem with the shipping carrier.

the only carrier I have is the store delivery (I will be shipping the products myself), and the only payment method activated is cash on delivery.

after customer adds his products to the cart and then go to the cart ready to pay, at the bottom of the page this message appears 

nocarrier_zps16cd596b.png

even though this message appears, I am still able to hit next and continue to the rest of the steps fine.

I am only delivering in California USA, and i have have these settings in the back office

zones_zps317a5306.png

===========================================================================

carrier2_zpse61453bf.png

=======================================================

states_zpsd7ec1528.png

====================================================

shipping_zps3d585446.png

==================================================

countries_zps0b9de316.png

=====================================================================

carrier1_zps143eac93.png

=====================================================

carrier3_zps350c6687.png

============================================================

carrier4_zpsa83785b7.png

what am I missing?? :( 

another issue is the order processing

here is how I want the order process to go 

1- customer places the order (using the COD payment method)

2- order status to be (waiting on confirmation) cause I will be altering the order and so the customer will get an email notification about his order was changed (I can do this if the payment method was paying by check cause when using paying by check the order status stays on waiting on check payment and till I change the status to payment accepted, I can change the order (delete or add products).

3- when the customer get the email notification about his order has been changed and then he goes to his order and sees the changes and the note i will be leaving him, then he can accept or cancel the order, or allow him to say "YES" or "NO" to the changes (I don't know how would I allow him to accept or cancel order after being edited  :wacko: in prestashop)

4- according the customer response to the order changes, then I can either cancel the order if he said "NO" or take the order to the next step and change the order status to "Preparation in progress"

Sorry for the long story

your guys help is really appreciated  :wub:

link to the shop www.voltcandy.com

Edited by ibrahimkoky (see edit history)