Prestashop 1.5.6.2, does not send email client for purchase?

Hi, I have a problem with Prestashop 1.5.6.2, does not send email client for purchase. 

Just this version I have installed on different servers and works notification letter, but now that server wants to send. 

Customer receives "Preparation in progress", but did not receive "Order Confirmation" as it should be. 

I have no idea where he could be the problem? Could be from the hosting provider? 

I downloaded the files from the working site modules replaced them, but no result. 

Of modules / modules I set up e-mail 

Please advice. 

Thank you!

i don't remember if "payment accepted" status triggers both payment accepted and order confirmation emails or just payment accepted. You can pick order confirmation email template when you select "Send an email to the customer when his/her order status has changed." under status

Edited by fishordog (see edit history)
  • Like 1

I found the problem but do not know how to decide. 

I set the website of the Bulgarian language. Once complete customer data, name, address, city, etc.. of the Bulgarian did not receive an email the moment your details in English, send an email. Where could be the problem and how to solve it? This only happens with this version 1.5.6.2. 

Thank you!