Installed modules translations (Language: English, Theme: xxx) - 404 when try to save

Hi,

I am having issues with the translations regardless of what I tried to change, the page is just won't saved. Always 404 error.

I am using Prestashop 1.5.6.2 (will try to upgrade to v.1.6 soon).

Here are the steps of what I am trying to do:

Localization > Translations > Installed modules translations > [select the theme(not default theme)] > [select ENGLISH] flag.

Under Module stsocial, change "Get Social" to "Follow Us". Then Save. Error page 404.

Here, doesn't matter which module and what text I tried to change, when click on the Update or Update and stay button, I received 404 error message.

I researched on the previous prestashop translations issues and tried almost all the relevant options but still not fixed.

I contacted the hosting company but they cannot help. What exactly can they help apart from restart the apache server and ensure that the mod_security and mode_rewrite are enabled?

Below are those I tried.

-make sure back office-->advanced parms-->performance-->smarty is not set to 'never compile'
-cmod is 755 to public_html and all its folders and files under it.
-.user.ini or .php.ini settings
register_globals = Off;
magic_quotes_gpc = Off;
max_execution_time = 1000;
max_input_time = -1;
memory_limit= 1024M;
upload_max_filesize= 128M;
post_max_size= 512M;
max_input_vars = 5000; (even set to 10000, still not work)
suhosin.get.max_vars = 5000; (even set to 10000, still not work)
suhosin.post.max_vars = 5000; (even set to 10000, still not work)

-click on Update Translations button in BO. This is automaticailly create en.php file to all theme's translation files as informed by the author of the theme.

-tried the .htaccess fault i.e In the back office under SEO & URL tab I have set "friendly" and "canonical" URL's to NO, saved the preferences, then i have deleted the entire code within .htaccess, went back to the SEO & URL tab, set "friendly" & "canonical" URL back to YES and pressed the save button.

-created the AdminTranslations.php as someone had suggested in one of the posts.

Still not work. Could someone please help me?