3 days of hell with Paypal Module

fleck14

Anybody have any idea what I am doing worong? I am using Prestashop 1.6.0.6
Configure "PayPal USA, Canada" module in sandbox mode (v1.3.3 - by PrestaShop)

I run throught the 5 point checkout and get a paypal error from this address:
https://www.sandbox.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr

I thought it might be file permissions but I have modified those so now i don't know what to do.

No errors in my error logs. Keep in mind... I just click the paypal image and get this error, I never get a form.

Sorry — your last action could not be completed

If you were making a purchase or sending money, we recommend that you check both your PayPal account and your email for a transaction confirmation after 30 minutes.

If you came to this page from another website, please return to that site (don't use your browser's Back button) and restart your activity.

If you came from PayPal's website, click the PayPal logo in the upper-left corner to return to our home page and restart your activity. You might have to log in again.

Fatal Error: SIGSEGV Backtrace: MerchantPaymentWeb::sigsegv_handler(int) ffffe500 ValueObject::get_value(FieldInfo const*) const ULA::FlowContextVO::get_flow_name() const ULA::ULATrackImpl::log_fpti_server_side_tracking(THashtable const&) Rapids::Flows::Unity::DecoratorLoadRecipient::execute(Rapids::CGIVars const&) Rapids::DecoratedState::execute(Rapids::CGIVars const&) Riprap::RiprapRapidsGenericFlow::handle_execute(Riprap::WebAppContextOrnate const&, Rapids::TransitionRegistry const&, Rapids::State*, String const&, String const&, unsigned long long) Riprap::RiprapRapidsGenericFlow::process_states(Riprap::WebAppContextOrnate const&, Riprap::RiprapRapidsGenericFlow::ProcessStates, Riprap::DispatchInterceptorRegistry const&, Rapids::TransitionEdge const*) Riprap::RiprapRapidsGenericFlow::flow_call(Riprap::WebAppContextOrnate const&, Riprap::WebAppReturn const&, String const&, Riprap::DispatchInterceptorRegistry const&) Riprap::call_rapids(Riprap::WebAppContext const&, Riprap::RapidsFlowFactory const&, Riprap::DispatchAction const&, Riprap::WebAppReturn const&, String const&, Riprap::DispatchInterceptorRegistry const&) Riprap::dispatch_loop(Riprap::EPRegistry const&, Riprap::WebAppContext const&, Riprap::DispatchAction&, Riprap::WebAppReturn&, String const&, Riprap::DispatchInterceptorRegistry const&) Riprap::dispatch_wrapper(OutputStream&, Riprap::EPRegistry const&, Riprap::WebAppContext const&, Riprap::WebAppReturn const&, String const&, bool const&, Riprap::DispatchInterceptorRegistry const&) Riprap::entry_point(HTTPInterface&, Riprap::CGIVars&, OutputStream&, String const&, String const&) main