Need Payment Module Developer

cmx

Dear all

We are actually need assistance to integrate TRAXX Payment gateway to our latest ecommerce site.

At that site we are using Prestashop v.1562. As I know, like other CMS platform, Prestashop is using modules to add/remove/configure its features. As an example at checkout area (payment page), we are able to give choices to customer which payment method they are prefer to use. They can use wire transfer, COD, Credit Card, Paypal, and other emoney mothod as well.

To provide, we can install each payment modules instead of directly write them at prestashop system core.

Our plan is using TRAXX Payment only, and there is no module of updated TRAXX Payment for prestashop available yet. (Actually there is one here http://addons.prestashop.com/en/payments-gateways-prestashop-modules/9330-traxx-asia-credit-card-payment-module.html, but I can't use it since it is build on 2013, and I got newer TRAXX API on Feb 2014)

At our site, we are using USD & JPY currency, so the module should work well to process those, we are also expect the module is able to work at mobile view.

So if you are able and available to assist us to create module and integrate TRAXX, please advise us your reasonable timeline and rate.

Edited:

• We received several person who are ready to assist us, so we need to chat further with them. Meanwhile I hold this job offer to prevent new PM arrivals. 
  • Remove attachment

Many thanks

Edited by cmx (see edit history)

Dear all

We are actually need assistance to integrate TRAXX Payment gateway to our latest ecommerce site at www.shadyoaks.com.sg

At that site we are using Prestashop v.1562. As I know, like other CMS platform, Prestashop is using modules to add/remove/configure its features. As an example at checkout area (payment page), we are able to give choices to customer which payment method they are prefer to use. They can use wire transfer, COD, Credit Card, Paypal, and other emoney mothod as well.
To provide, we can install each payment modules instead of directly write them at prestashop system core.

Our plan is using TRAXX Payment only, and there is no module of updated TRAXX Payment for prestashop available yet. (Actually there is one here http://addons.prestashop.com/en/payments-gateways-prestashop-modules/9330-traxx-asia-credit-card-payment-module.html, but I can't use it since it is build on 2013, and I got newer TRAXX API on Feb 2014)

At our site, we are using USD & JPY currency, so the module should work well to process those, we are also expect the module is able to work at mobile view.

So if you are able and available to assist us to create module and integrate TRAXX, please advise us your reasonable timeline and rate.

I also attach 
- TRAXX-Technical Integration Manual

Edited:
We received several person who are ready to assist us, so we need to chat further with them.
Meanwhile I hold this job offer to prevent new PM arrivals. 

Many thanks

Ready to start