Hi !

Please Prestashopers i can't go forward i'm stuck in those three errors :

post-788559-0-48340700-1398890423_thumb.png

I'm using prestashop 1.6.0.6 i download it.. i unzip it in my localhost folder and i open it with my localweb then i follow insructions
i install it normaly then i acced to both back store and front store when i begin configuring it  and ADD or EDIT products this message appears

and the method that i used to add a product
Quick Access > new product > then i fill all in the informations when i hit save or save and stay
the error appears

i'll appreciate your suggestions and THANKS

special thanks to El Patron

Edited by opora (see edit history)

The simple answer is, information is missing in your product details.  The last two in the list are usually present when you've not selected a category either one you've created or Home by default.  The associations tab in your product details will have these settings.

I've also seen this error occur if you should accidentally click the save or save and stay button twice.  lol.  Many late nights.  When you click save its supposed to return you to your product list, accidental clicking twice fools the system and it believes you were entering another product when you weren't thus, it will spit out the errors looking for information you didn't enter in the first place.

• Like 2

I just fix the problem and it's not that informations are missing in my product details or i've not selected a category BUT .. I decided to use another navigator "FIREFOX" coincidentally and let my prestashop account open.. and it work perfectly with no single error Ridiculous right ?!.. but it works