Freelancer to Sales and VAT statistics project

hick

Sales and VAT statistics
I need a modul where I can do following

-Pick start and end date for my statistics
-Choose payment options
-Got all sales from date X to date Y with selected payment method
-See the sales incl VAT, excl. VAT and see the total for each type of VAT(6%,25% etc)

Prestashop v. 1.5.6.2

Looking for someone that can help me with this. Please PM you time and price offer

Do not hesitate to contact me for more questions (questions can be asked here for more people to read)

Hi,

I am willing to do this for you.

In order for this I will ask you few questions.

I know what a sale is. But in "Prestashop language" there are: valid orders with a status. Do you have a specific status for each kind of payment method (for example: Payment accepted status for credit card payment and Payment received status for bank wire payment)?

How many active payment options do you have?

How many type of VAT (VAT rate) do you use in your shop? How many of them are there in your jurisdiction? If there is difference do you want to make development provisioning for all of them?

Where, in the backoffice, do you want this interface and information to show up for you?

Why do you want to chose the payment option in order to generate the report. Do you have so many options available? If I suggest you to have the report generated for each payment option in one go, what do you think?

There will be some more questions, but for the moment I will wait for your answer.

If you think is better for you, we can continue by email, PM or any other means you find acceptable.

Thanks, VV

Edited by zillo (see edit history)