Need someone to upgrade E-commerce Prestashop site 1.5.2

barlowe9

Hi, I am searching for someone to upgrade my e-commerce prestashop site. It is PS1.5.2 presently and it has a custom wallpaper. Don't know whether to hire a commercial firm to do this, or to use a freelancer. Reason for upgrade - for whatever reason when we upgrade to PHP5.4 from 5.2, we get a white screen and we have been unable to remedy this problem, so I guess the only solution is to upgrade the prestashop version.

The website is selling about seventy products. We cannot afford to have the website down for any length of time, so the upgrade would have to be performed on a duplicate site and then testing done before that site replaced my present one.  The job entails transferring all data, etc and hopefully getting the custom wall paper applied to retain the website's look.

Please contact me with your credentials and price info.

Thanks.

barlowe

Hi, I am searching for someone to upgrade my e-commerce prestashop site. It is PS1.5.2 presently and it has a custom wallpaper. Don't know whether to hire a commercial firm to do this, or to use a freelancer. Reason for upgrade - for whatever reason when we upgrade to PHP5.4 from 5.2, we get a white screen and we have been unable to remedy this problem, so I guess the only solution is to upgrade the prestashop version.

The website is selling about seventy products. We cannot afford to have the website down for any length of time, so the upgrade would have to be performed on a duplicate site and then testing done before that site replaced my present one.  The job entails transferring all data, etc and hopefully getting the custom wall paper applied to retain the website's look.

Please contact me with your credentials and price info.

Thanks.

barlowe

Ready to start