Add to Cart button disappearing and checkout not working

Hi All,

New to PrestaShop and I am having a couple of issues I am hoping somebody can help me clear up. I am using the 1.6.0.6 and I am having two main issues. I have added a 'size' attribute to my products and setup combinations, the problem I have is that as soon as you select the attribute in the front end my 'quantity' and my 'add to cart' button disappear. I thought that it was maybe a stock issue but I have tried all diferent options and keep getting the exact same issue.

Secondly, my checkout does not seem to be working, when using the one page option, the save button seems to be in the wrong place and when I click save nothing seems to happen. If I use the standard checkout option, the registration form doesn't ask for state and postal code and when I submit the form it gives me the error that they are required fields. Not sure if this is a template issue though.

I would greatly appreciate any help, you can checkout the installation at sneakercity.co.za

Thanks!

Edited by SC Stuart (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

I have added a 'size' attribute to my products and setup combinations, the problem I have is that as soon as you select the attribute in the front end my 'quantity' and my 'add to cart' button disappear. I thought that it was maybe a stock issue but I have tried all diferent options and keep getting the exact same issue.

Hi Stuart,

did you manage to fix this? I'm having the exact same issue...

Cheers

Clemens