How to separate Login and Register pages?

Hello,

I have designed a website with seperated login and register page. And i want to implement my design to prestashop. This is my sign up pop up page; Now its static, but i want to implement it, and make it work.

9Hm71BD.jpg

When i copy the code into the popup; 

<form action="index.php?controller=authentication&back=my-account" method="post" id="create-account_form" class="std">
                <fieldset>
                    <span class="sun-mail-heading">E-mail adresin ile üye ol</span>
                    <div class="form_content clearfix">
                        <div class="error" id="create_account_error" style="display:none"></div>
                        <p class="text">
                            <label for="email_create">{l s='Email address'}</label>
                            <span><input type="text" id="email_create" name="email_create" onblur="if(this.value=='')this.value=this.defaultValue;" onfocus="if(this.value==this.defaultValue)this.value='';" value="[email protected]" class="account_input" /></span>
                        </p>
                        <p class="submit">
                            {if isset($back)}<input type="hidden" class="hidden" name="back" value="{$back|escape:'htmlall':'UTF-8'}" />{/if}
                            <input type="submit" id="SubmitCreate" name="SubmitCreate" class="button_large" value="Üye ol" />
                            <input type="hidden" class="hidden" name="SubmitCreate" value="{l s='Create an account'}" />
                        </p>
                    </div>
                </fieldset>
            </form>

I am having error; when i try to complete the registration.

NGZKa37.jpg

4NofDZY.jpg

ZgX3kWo.jpg