Custom design

Vire

Hello there,

Im setting up a gamestore and got all addons i need and also did translate them i just need some changes to the color settings and a few settings to the product description in terms of tags like <pre> </pre> to style the product descriptions a bit. Nothing that big. I would prefer a designer with a paypal shop to get my money back if it is scam. 

We are talking about ps 1.6 and the default template. Which colors it will be at the end can i say in around 1 week when we get our new logo. The price should be around 50€ since it is just editing some css / tpl datas. 

Hello there,

Im setting up a gamestore and got all addons i need and also did translate them i just need some changes to the color settings and a few settings to the product description in terms of tags like <pre> </pre> to style the product descriptions a bit. Nothing that big. I would prefer a designer with a paypal shop to get my money back if it is scam. 

We are talking about ps 1.6 and the default template. Which colors it will be at the end can i say in around 1 week when we get our new logo. The price should be around 50€ since it is just editing some css / tpl datas. 

Hello there,

My self Anoop here,I am interested in your post.I am ready to start work asap once discuss on Skype or email.

My skype is sakshame_solution and email address is ecommerce[dot]anoop[dot]saksham[at]gmail[dot]com

Looking for yourpositive reply.

Thanks,

Anoop