Upgrade from PS v1.3.3 to v1.6.x

magicbypost

Job Offer:

I have a prestashop store version 1.3.3 and would like to upgrade to the latest 1.6 stable version. Key details are:

• Selling approx. 600 products.
  • The site contain no bespoke development and only uses standard modules.  

I am looking to:

• Upgrade to the latest 1.6 stable version
  • Ensure we have a clean standard version of 1.6 to avoid any future problems with upgrading.
  • Ensure all the modules are upgraded to the latest version so I can use them through the CMS.
  • Upgrade to the default theme (I will upgrade from this at a later point).
  • Migrate all current data, products and settings. Ensuring all customers can continue to log in and all functionality works.
  • Very limited (or no) website downtime.

Whilst cost is important I recently attempted the upgrade via a freelance developer (not from this forum or a community member) who was good but lacked the prestashop experience to ensure all critical functionality continued to work. We therefore had to restore the original site from a backup. Therefore experience and quality is equally as important.

If you are interested, please email me ([email protected]) the following:

• Your Prestashop credentials / experience.
  • The cost for the upgrade.
  • Your availability to complete the work / requirements from me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Job Offer:

I have a prestashop store version 1.3.3 and would like to upgrade to the latest 1.6 stable version. Key details are:

• Selling approx. 600 products.
  • The site contain no bespoke development and only uses standard modules.  

I am looking to:

• Upgrade to the latest 1.6 stable version
  • Ensure we have a clean standard version of 1.6 to avoid any future problems with upgrading.
  • Ensure all the modules are upgraded to the latest version so I can use them through the CMS.
  • Upgrade to the default theme (I will upgrade from this at a later point).
  • Migrate all current data, products and settings. Ensuring all customers can continue to log in and all functionality works.
  • Very limited (or no) website downtime.

Whilst cost is important I recently attempted the upgrade via a freelance developer (not from this forum or a community member) who was good but lacked the prestashop experience to ensure all critical functionality continued to work. We therefore had to restore the original site from a backup. Therefore experience and quality is equally as important.

If you are interested, please email me ([email protected]) the following:

• Your Prestashop credentials / experience.
  • The cost for the upgrade.
  • Your availability to complete the work / requirements from me.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Ready to start. :)

Hi Andrew.

Have sent you a PM.

Thanks for all the offers, I ended up going with CartExpert.net based on their experience and response to my queries. I just want to say I am very pleased with their approach, service and delivery. A solid professional upgrade. Thanks guys.