Configuring Attributes

hi guys been using prestashop now for a few months and love it. I have now come to a small snag. I am trying to offer my customers a christmas package. It is an online martial arts shop and i would like to offer my customers and jiu jitsu suit, top, and bag for X amount. I am trying to configure a new product called BJJ Christmas Package so that they have drop down menus for colour of suit, size of suit, colour of top and size of top. I can create the menus ok, but i can not get the quantities right as it keeps saying product not available in this model. Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Gareth

the best way is to use the 'product combination generator'
this link is under the combination's tab, at the top right

your attribute groups and corresponding attributes will be in a list on the right
just highlight an attribute that will be included and click add
after adding all attributes for the product click generate

you'll get something similar to image attachment
this is just using 3 attribute groups with 2 attributes in each group (8 combos), additional groups and attributes will increase the amount of combination that will be generated by a large amount
edit other combination details after generation (i.e. reference field, etc)

if there is a particular combination that will be generated, but not offered (i.e. you don't have a large suit in black, with large white top) you can just delete it after it's generated

alternatively, you can generate all of these combination manually, but that takes a while

13573_eHp56DiODoKhl5UpxVsS_t