[Solved] Ebay module I've got this warning about images

ballashop

Hello everyone,

I configured the module Ebay, use PS 1.5.6.2, gives me this warning:

"It is not permitted to use the website photos along with photos of the eBay Picture Services"

I was not very clear!

Basically when I want to put a product on ebay too, I have to use a different image from the one I have on the card product?

Has anyone encountered the same warning?

Thanks for any replies.

Edited by ballashop (see edit history)

I try with onother product and I've got this:

You've exceeded the limit of weekly sales, or you are not registered as a seller. Check if you have the necessary requirements to sell on eBay.
The object can not be sold or modified. The title and / or description may contain improper words, or the listing or seller may have violated eBay policy.
Attention!
The use of JavaScript is possible only in certain cases and only by people who meet certain characteristics.

At the moment, does not fall within these parameters.

To continue using the JavaScript language you must be a verified PayPal user, which does not mean having to use PayPal as a payment method.

To learn more you can consult our guide by following this link: http://pages.ebay.it/help/policies/listing-javascript.html

warning.png

I have a ebay store (basic) paypal and all things required from ebay but maybe not enough!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I enable the notification of errors in the config/defines.inc.php file
I've got this warning:
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /homez.755/mystore/www/modules/ebay/ebay.php on line 1287
when I setup the "specific object" tab.

I clicked on "suggest ebay categories" and I get this:
Notice: unserialize() [function.unserialize]: Error at offset 552951 of 552960 bytes in /homez.755/myfolder/www/classes/cache/CacheFs.php on line 70

I downloaded the pdf help file about the module but there is something not clear in the specific object section!