Change position of module on mobile site

Hi!

When I'm looking my web site from mobile devices block layered module is under the list of products, but it should be under, cause U need to find some products at your choice and only after to look at it.

How can I do it? How to change the position of modules?
BTW mobile version of the site is provided by theme (standard mobile version is OFF).

Thank you.

go to module menu in backoffice

the third item from the top will be the solution

I am using presta shop translated in persian, and that's why I'm refering like this!

hope it help

Unfortunately it's not so easy :)

When I'm looking at site at desktop screen, it has left column and middle side (body), when you use mobile phone or tablet, site has only one column (body) and layered module goes under the list of products.

Of course I put at Modules->Position of modules Block layered module on the top of block where it is, but it didn't help me.

Any other ideas please? 

Unfortunately it's not so easy :)

When I'm looking at site at desktop screen, it has left column and middle side (body), when you use mobile phone or tablet, site has only one column (body) and layered module goes under the list of products.

Of course I put at Modules->Position of modules Block layered module on the top of block where it is, but it didn't help me.

Any other ideas please? 

consider this, that it might be a problem with the theme you are using

since some themes have special options showing left or right columns

• 7 months later...

farnamjam, did you ever get an answer?  I would like to implement a menu on left side for phones only because the subcategories side menu I have works fantastically, but everything else is lacking.   I don't want the categories at left on homepage for computers/laptops because it is redundant and takes away from the look and feel of the site... but would be perfect for phones.  I have no idea how to implement this.  Does anyone have any contributions?  A little push in the right direction for me use categories block on left for phones only???.