Multiple Features modifications broken

mr913

I just posted my problem here:

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/176242-modification-select-multiple-values-for-one-feature/page-8?do=findComment&comment=1634225

My question is here:

I used the files from david-evolutione and it worked great. Until... I updated the Layered Navigation Block module because the prices that show in product lists show the higher price within combination groups instead of the default combination price and the new version was suppose to fix this (and it did). (Went from Layered Nav version 1.10.1 to 1.10.8) After that update new products don't show the multiple features. The products that were already there still have multiple features, and more features can be added and subtracted. So I deleted the new version of the module, and reinstalled the old version, but still, no luck. New products still only show one feature, even with multiple features selected. I have re-uploaded all of the override files, I have verified the database settings, I have deleted the relevent cache files, I have re-compiled, cleared cache, etc etc. But I can't get the multiple features to show up anymore.

Thanks for your help in advance.

I'm wondering if anyone could fix this for $20? It's got to be simple, but I have no idea how all of this stuff works. I just figure it out by shear will power, but it's not working on this one. Edited by mr913 (see edit history)