PayPal Not giving a confirmation (PayPal Advanced)

BCC

Hi all,

I am hoping someone can help me out on this because I am lost!

I have set up PayPal advanced on my site.

When I place an order if I use a bad credit card I get a confirmation screen saying the card wasnt charged and it was invalid, I get an email confirmation and the order is submitted to the database.

So for all intents and purposes the cart is working.

Where I run into problems is when i submit an actual credit card I get a message about the connection not being secure and when I agree to this after PayPal processes ... The paypal information goes away but Im not directed to any confirmation page as you would normally be on a website.

The system just leaves me in the shopping card as if I hadnt checked out yet, but the items do disappear from my cart. The order is placed in the system, the card is charged and an email confirmation is sent.

So in a nut shell I am not geting any ordr confirmation screens when I check out with paypal advanced. I have tried everyting I can find in the forums but nothing seems to work.

I am using Prestashop 1.6 with the included PayPal module, everythng is up to date and appears to be correct I just need this last step to open for business!

please if anyone can hlep it will be greatly apprecaited,

THANK YOU!