Featured products

ldon

Hello,

how to change parameters of the "featured product" block as height, width, border jquery,..

In an older version I've changed parameters in the homefeatured.css file.

If I resize a browser, jquery doesn't work. Why?

Thank you. 

Oh sorry i had too much coffee today i guess. In 1.6 featured products is parsing code from product-list.tpl so you have css code in yourtheme/css/product_list.css

But I'd like to change only featured products, not product list.

By the way, for what are featured product on the home page?

Edited by ldon (see edit history)

They are there so you can put there products you wish to be exposed. You need to check Home category in Product > Associations so they become visible in homefeatured module.

To change their design you can add code to yourtheme/css/modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.css

They are there so you can put there products you wish to be exposed. You need to check Home category in Product > Associations so they become visible in homefeatured module.

To change their design you can add code to yourtheme/css/modules/homefeatured/homefeatured.css

http://www.prestashop.com/forums/topic/321546-featured-products/?do=findComment&comment=1626696

I understand what for. I'm asking why they have got the same css file as product_list.